The Society of Neurological Surgeons
111th Meeting in the 100th Year
May 30, 2020 to June 2, 2020
About The Event
This live meeting, titled Higher Education, will include lectures by renowned specialists and invited speakers, workshops, panel discussions and opportunities for questions and answers. Attending neurosurgeons and program coordinators involved in neurosurgical residency training and graduate medical education are the intended audience for this program.
Please use Google Chrome or Firefox web browsers to complete the meeting registration form. Internet Explorer and Edge are not compatible.
Registration fee will include the 100th Anniversary Book.
Session topics include:
- Navigating Change in Healthcare: The Philadelphia Story
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Learning Excellence
- Teaching Innovation
- Culture of Professionalism
- Changing the Culture
- Distinguished Service Award ~ Donald O. Quest, MD
- 100th Anniversary Commemoration
- Keynote Speakers ~ Steven Starr, American Restaurateur, Reshma Jagsi, MD, DPhil, and Sigal Barsade
- Winn Award Lecture
- Grossman Award Lecture ~ Huda Akil, PhD
- Saturday Opening Reception at The Logan Philadelphia
- Sunday Reception at the Mütter Museum
- Monday afternoon walk/run to Rocky Statue and the Rocky Steps
- Monday Dinner at the National Constitution Center
Saturday, May 30, Monday, June 1, and Tuesday, June-2 ~ The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton
Sunday, May 31 ~ University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia
The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton
One Logan Square
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19103
The SNS Group Rate is only available until the cutoff date of Saturday, May 2, 2020. The SNS cannot guarantee the availability of this rate after the cutoff date.
HOTEL ROOM RATES
Single ~ $357*
Double ~ $357*
Executive Suite ~ $555*
*Above rates include applicable state and local taxes.
Provided by Visit Philadelphia.
University of Pennsylvania Department of Neurosurgery
3400 Spruce Street
"City of Brotherly Love"
Society of Neurological Surgeons
10 N. Martingale Road, Suite 190
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173