Join us for the 2021 SNS Annual Meeting
October 15-16, 2021 in Austin, TX
Health & Safety Measures
SNS is taking every measure to ensure that the meeting will take place safely in person, and will be taking the following precautions:
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all attendees and staff. For those unable to meet the vaccine requirement, a negative COVID-19 test result will be required within 72 hours of arrival.
- Mandatory mask-wearing throughout the venue except when presenting
About the Meeting
This live meeting, titled The Next 100 Years, will include lectures by renowned specialists and invited speakers, workshops, panel discussions and opportunities for questions and answers. Attending neurosurgeons and program coordinators involved in neurosurgical residency training and graduate medical education are the intended audience for this program.
- RRC Common Issues
- The Future of Residency Training
- Neurosurgery Research and Education - The Next 100 Years
- The Next 100 Years of Clinical Practice
JW Marriott Austin
110 E. 2nd Street
Austin, TX 78701
Housing for the SNS Annual Meeting is being held in conjunction with the Congress of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting. A block of rooms is being held at the JW Marriott Austin at a discounted group rate of $326 plus tax per night. A credit card will be required at the time of your reservation. Each reservation requires a deposit equal to one night's room and tax. The Group Rate is only available until the cutoff date of Wednesday, September 15, 2021. The SNS cannot guarantee the availability of the group rate after this date.
Society of Neurological Surgeons
10 N. Martingale Road, Suite 190
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173