THE SOCIETY OF NEUROLOGICAL SURGEONS
2023 Annual Meeting
May 20-22, 2023
ACCME Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons and the Society of Neurological Surgeons. The Congress of Neurological Surgeons is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
2023 SNS ANNUAL MEETING CME CLAIMING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Go to https://www.societyns.org/2023-annual-meeting to claim CME credit or Attendance hours for the 2023 SNS Annual Meeting
- Click the “CLAIM HERE” button on the home page.
- Click the blue “CLAIM CME NOW” button to begin the claiming process.
- You will be prompted to log in with the username and password for the cns.org website.
- Click the “forgot password” link on the log-in page to reset your password for the site.
- On the claiming page, click the blue “Begin” button at the bottom right side of the page or click the day link in the left margin.
- Starting with the first day you attended the meeting, click the drop-down box for each session attended and select the credits you would like to claim.
- Starting with the first day you attended the meeting, click the drop-down box for each session attended and select the credits you would like to claim. (NOTE: There are no sessions offering CME credit on Friday, May 19th, 2023)
- Once claiming is complete for that session or day, click the blue “Next” button to move forward or the blue “previous” button to go back to another page.
- After claiming is complete for the meeting, click on the “General Evaluation” link in the left margin of the claiming page. The red asterisk denotes the required fields
- Click “Save and Continue” when the evaluation is complete.
- You will automatically be taken to the “Summary” page to view all credit claimed.
- Click “Finish” to finish claiming CME.
- The certificate will immediately be available to print or can be found under the “MyCME” section on www.cns.org
CLAIM CME NOW