Associate Professor of Surgery (Neurosurgery), Harvard Medical School
Director, Neurosurgical Clinic, Children's Hospital
Director, Neurodynamics Laboratory, Children's Hospital
Department of Neurosurgery
Lecture Title: "Signals and Systems in the Human Brain: Water and Electricity"
- Wiener–Granger Causality: A well established methodology
- Arterial blood pressure vs intracranial pressure in normal pressure hydrocephalus
- Intracranial pressure waves: characterization of a pulsation absorber with notch filter properties using systems analysis
- Granger causality From Scholarpedia
- Alterations of pulsation absorber characteristics in experimental hydrocephalus
- Handbook of Time Series Analysis - Recent Theoretical Developments and Applications
- Concepts of connectivity and human epileptic activity
- Structural Determinants of Functional Brain Dynamics
- Zou R, Park EH, Kelly EM, Egnor M, Wagshul ME, Madsen JR. Intracranial pressure waves: characterization of a pulsation absorber with notch filter properties using systems analysis: laboratory investigation. J Neurosurg Pediatrics. 2008;2:83-94.
- Park EH, Dombrowski S, Luciano M, Zurakowski D, Madsen JR. Alterations of pulsation absorber characteristics in experimental hydrocephalus. J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2010; 6:159-170.
- Eide PK, Park EH, Madsen JR. Arterial blood pressure vs intracranial pressure in normal pressure hydrocephalus. Acta Neurol Scand. 2010;122:262-269.
- Eide PK, Rapoport BI, Gormley WB, Madsen JR. A dynamic nonlinear relationship between the static and pulsatile components of intracranial pressure in patients with subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neurosurg. 2010;112:616-625
- Park EH, Eide PK, Zurakowski D, Madsen JR. Impaired pulsation absorber mechanism in idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus. J Neurosurg. 2012 (In Press) (Note: This paper will be available online as early as Oct. 12th)