Thursday, July 16
4:00 - 5:00 pm EST
Carl Heilman, MD
Mark Shaffrey, MD
Martina Stippler, MD
Gregory J. Zipfel, MD
- Know how neurosurgical emergencies presents
- Learn about the initial workup and treatment steps for he most common neurosurgical emergencies
- Recognize when to call for help
Deadline: Tuesday, July 14 at 5:00 pm EST
- Complete and Submit Survey: What Neurosurgical Emergencies Have You Seen?
- Visit the CNS case of the month website and complete one case
Pre-Course Work for Friday:
Please complete the Suture Workshop by clicking on the button below and submit your final photo by midnight EST on Thursday, July 16. Thank you!
Equipment Needed for Friday:
The following equipment will be needed for tomorrow's hands-on session. If any of the equipment is not available to you, please either share or watch the demonstration being performed by Dr. Quincey on Zoom.
Each Intern will need the following equipment:
Each Program will need the following equipment to be shared among all residents: